a year of getting back in touch.

act one: me
act two: you
act three: everything else

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Act I Scene I: Connect with Body & Image


It's day one of reconnect! Even though the first month is mostly getting into good habits, I am still incredibly excited! I have a great feeling about 2012 and the thick blanket of snow this morning was pretty symbolic. A perfect white canvas for the first day of my project!

General health goals to be completed during month one:
  • Find a naturopathic physician and schedule a check-up
  • Find a dentist and get my teeth cleaned
  • Find a lady doctor and take care of annual exams
  • Get on a (relatively) normal sleeping pattern
  • Wake up earlier
  • Only sleep in bed (no reading, no lounging, no writing in journals)
  • Eat at the table with no distractions (no reading, no drawing, no internet)
  • Get a haircut
  • Go through my closet, get rid of clothes I never wear and find what items I need/want
  • Join a gym or yoga center
  • Contact Troy & schedule another Phoenix Rising Yoga session
  • Complete 40 days to Personal Revolution (a yoga program by Baron Baptiste) 
  • Continue running and training for marathon
  • No alcohol/caffeine/tobacco/medication/drugs (prescription or otherwise)
  • Go to bed earlier

Weekly goals to be completed during month one:
  • Try one new hairstyle/week
  • Wear lipstick once/week
  • Buy one new item of clothing/week

Daily goals to be completed during month one:
  • Take my temperature
  • Start the day with meditation
  • Start the morning with juice
  • Take my vitamins
  • Complete a nutrition log
  • Use herbs/teas daily
  • Drink enough water (my body weight divided by two in ounces, plus an extra glass for every half hour of physical activity)
  • Eat breakfast
  • Eat meals at regular times
  • 30 minutes of activity
  • 30 minutes outside
  • Running
  • Stretching
  • Floss
  • Skin care
  • End the day with meditation

No comments:

Post a Comment